Saturday, August 10, 2013

fancy eggs

Just a quick post today on a morning favorite of ours...breakfast burritos! Eggs in any shape or form are a go-to item for us and I just couldn't resist snapping a few pics of how pretty and colorful these wraps turned out. There's no recipe because it's just scrambled eggs with diced veggies and cheese, laid on a tortilla and smothered in salsa. They didn't look so hot when we rolled them up so I will spare you those images. They are delish and fast! 
 
Hope I made you hungry! Don't worry, we will be back to our scheduled broadcasting with outfit posts very soon. Think pink skirts and striped shirts...

3 comments:

  1. That looks so yummy!!
    I just came across your blog!
    I am now following!
    I am looking forward to getting to know you better through your posts.

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious! Rarely do I ever eat a breakfast burrito or make one at home but they are so good. I've been eating a lot of eggs and I love tortillas so I should try making one at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the recipe, they look so yummy! I nominated you for a Liebster Award check it out here: http://crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster.html.

    xoxo
    Kristin
    crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete