Tuesday, August 20, 2013

secret garden

Outfit Details:
tank top: Walmart
skirt: Target, Merona brand
shoes: Old Navy
bracelet: shop in Maine
sunglasses: random kiosk
Phew! I just got back from a crazy week! Took a bus to NYC, flew to San Diego, took a train to LA, flew back to NYC and then another bus back to Ithaca. It was an amazing time but I am exhausted! I guess it doesn't help that all we did was eat and drink and hardly sleep, right? Those photos will be coming shortly but first I wanted to show you guys my new pink skirt! 

Greg and I were both off one night so we decided to go out for Thai food and I convinced him to take some pictures. The background is a parking lot where the mayor of Ithaca has a reserved spot but decided to use it as a little garden with benches instead...sooo Ithaca! It's a pretty oasis in the otherwise concrete downtown.

The skirt is a new purchase and I have worn it a few times already. I love the color but I am most obsessed with how comfy it is! I might go back and grab it in some more colors... how cute would it be with tights and boots for the fall/winter? My favorite way to style it so far is with a chambray shirt. I've had the top for a while but it's my first time wearing it, can you believe it's from Walmart? I thought the twist in the back was so perfect.







Not really sure what's going on with my photos recently, they are getting very pixelated when I add them to my blog posts...any techies out there willing to help this noob? Stay tuned for photos from California!

No comments:

Post a Comment